Terms of Service
Last updated: Jan 12, 2023
- Each account is intended for use by a single individual or organization and sharing or transfer of accounts is strictly prohibited.
- You should take reasonable steps to protect your account information, including but not limited to, keeping your password confidential and using a strong, unique password.
- We reserve the right to terminate the service or your use of the service at any time without notice.
- You must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Changes to Service
- Appkeep may make changes to the service, including the addition or removal of features, at any time without notice.
- You shall not use Appkeep for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You shall not use Appkeep in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the service.
Warranties and Representations
Appkeep is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the service or the information, content, materials, or products included on the service.
Appkeep shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the service.
- These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these terms of service is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and Appkeep with respect to the use of the service.